SelectQuote is looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to lead data integrity efforts that collaborate with teams across all business verticals. This position will work closely with SelectQuote executive leadership team and the VP of Consumer Lifecycle Management to define the scope and requirements of data integrity projects and initiatives. The Manager of Marketing Engagement will work closely with the Marketing Operations and Accelerated Business Operations Professionals (ABOP) departments on the operational details of projects and programs that aim to improve the uniformity with which the company captures and utilizes data. This data will be used to drive success in lead monetization efforts, customer re-engagement strategies, sales agent training, and other key strategic initiatives. These projects will span the entire lifecycle of a customer from entry point to resting state, and involve data captured from third party sources, web data, in-house developed CRM, and more.
- Act as a leader and “data champion” who is consistently driving improved outcomes at the direction of senior leadership
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations/Consumer Lifecycle Management teams, Business Intelligence, App Dev, Sales/Sales Operations, and various other departments on Data Integrity projects
- Build data integrity projects/programs from scratch, working with Sales and Operations on implementation and feasibility
- Manage tasks and work with ABOP/Marketing Operations analysts to develop KPIs and track performance to control improvements
- Communicate initiatives to senior management and salesforce to ensure continuity and buy-in
- Prepare quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel and SQL to develop meaningful insights on customer data and performance of key business areas
- Process and workflow mapping using Visio and PowerPoint
- Produce clear and concise presentations to senior leadership regarding strategic initiatives
- Work with App Dev to implement data capture solutions to company CRM
- Work with 3rd party partners to explore and implement data validation tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Project management skills - this individual must be comfortable juggling multiple pieces of a project at once
- A high level of critical thinking
- Able to mesh the qualitative aspects of business with the quantitative
- Advanced analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Able to think across disciplines and communicate to executive leadership while also having the technical acumen to problem solve with Business Intelligence and Application Development
- 3-4 years of work experience in an analytical role that involved managing data moving through a technical system (or comparable work experience) or 2-3 years of experience managing a team, project, or program that has a significant impact on the P&L of a business
- BA/BS degree in an analytical/critical-thinking heavy discipline (Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering etc.)
- Willing to relocate to Kansas City area
- Comfortable with heavy senior leadership contact and building relationships across divisional leaders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of self-motivation; ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team oriented environment
- Driven to continually learn , develop as a professional, and improve personal skill sets
- 2+ years of experience working in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Graduate Degree (MBA, MS in Finance, etc.)
- Experience in Python
- Strong mathematical background (comfortable running regression analysis and building models)