As an Operations Associate at Inside Response, a SelectQuote Insurance Services affiliate, you will be depended upon to efficiently achieve performance and quality expectations in the following areas; Technology Integration Management, Systems Management and Improvement, Project Management, and Process Design and Improvement.
- Technology Integration Management
- Coordinate testing of client and third-party integrations; no direct development experience needed.
- Respond efficiently to client/partner needs in a professional solution-oriented manner.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to eliminate data loss related to live integrations.
- Systems Management and Improvement
- Seek out opportunities to improve the features and use of internal and third-party systems.
- Maintain responsibility for managing system settings in our lead management system, phone dialing system, sales agent management system, and workflow scripting tool in a manner that maximizes results.
- Improve data consistency throughout systems.
- Gain an understanding of the key fields and metrics in the business database tables and systems.
- Follow process to prepare internal workflow, scripting, and reporting structure to ensure a client campaign is prepped in a manner that allows for a smooth and cohesive launch.
- Project Management
- Take initiative with an eager desire to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain operational account manager responsibility with partners for special projects and day-to-day activities, acting as the subject matter expert.
- Process Design and Improvement
- Design technology/business workflow processes that are error-proof and as simple as possible while meeting the business workflow and reporting needs.
- Independently seek out ways to automate and streamline processes for all business functions relating to the way systems are or could be used for day to day business activities.
- Perform user acceptance testing on software development work supporting specific business process requirements.
- Collaborate with software development, account management, marketing, and business intelligence stakeholders to meet business goals as the primary operations project owner.
- Master and recommend system settings to support the achievement of KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Interest in technology, comfortable with writing basic database queries
- Ability to cultivate and maintain a relationship of trust and mutual respect with team members and external partners
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Very high level of detail-orientation
- Desire to independently complete projects and check own work
- Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Resourcefulness- able to absorb and understand new information quickly and leverage available resources
- Demonstrates a history of leadership and success in scholastic, professional, or other activities
- Competitive nature with high personal standards, comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Training & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Flexible with roles and responsibilities as position evolves, willingness to embrace change
- Desire to continually learn and grow
- Data driven and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Thrive from working in a team environment and helping others succeed
- Sense of humor