The Business Process Analyst is part of a top-tier finance and analytics team, which supports finance business leaders and the divisional executives in their efforts to make decisions to implement strategies and operational improvements that enhance the company’s performance. This individual should work with high intensity and integrity, possess intellectual curiosity, be a team player, and demonstrate both leadership abilities and a passion for excellence. The Business Process Analyst will strive to provide business insights, recommendations and process improvements based on company strategy and growth targets.
- Day-to-day interaction with divisional finance leaders including Directors of Finance, VP level executives as well as sales, operations, and marketing leadership.
- Work with respective leadership to analyze and gain additional insights into critical financial and operational metrics.
- Support to further existing performance and metric reporting systems and processes, and create new versions as needed.
- Assist in creating new processes for more data consistency and accuracy across departmental functions.
- Prepare professional presentation materials to be used internally and externally
- Support the build-out of performance and reporting dashboards that scales with our growing
- Work through tracking and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in finance and operation teams.
- Solves complex technical problems with the assistance of other subject-matter specialists, and partnering with other teams to drive improvement initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong desire to learn and gain valuable experience in analytics and finance.
- Motivated, self-starter; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a drive to deliver results
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze and assimilate relevant data into key recommendations and decisions.
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; team player.
- Able to organize time and resources effectively to achieve goals
- Expert proficiency in Excel
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance, Accounting, Mathematics Economics, Information Systems or related field)
- Management of cross functional projects
- Experience investigating and solving complex technical problems and data discrepancies
- Exposure to data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Exposure to SQL
- Lean or Six Sigma experience a plus