The Marketing Analyst role is responsible for the execution of all reporting needs for a rapidly growing marketing team. As a Marketing Analyst for SelectQuote, you will work closely with internal marketing team members as well as members of other departments to develop and analyze metrics that will be used to hit performance targets for a multimillion dollar annual marketing budget, including both operational and financial measures. This is a data driven role in which the analysis will drive company decisions, and provide the opportunity to have an immediate impact on the business’ performance.
This position is responsible for bidding, analyzing, optimizing, & reporting on data campaigns purchased to support the growing Final Expense (FE) organization within SelectQuote, one of the country’s preeminent national insurance brokerages. The Marketing Analyst uses their business acumen to drive financial performance by slicing the data to look at key metrics & business drivers, understanding the underlying processes, collaborating with colleagues across the organization, reporting performance, and more.
- Responsible for daily data lead buying to support the overall FE marketing lead plan
- Develop detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to business performance
- Serve as subject matter expert and give business direction to the Data Science and Business Intelligence groups
- Generate, maintain, and analyze daily data campaign reporting, as well as provide recommendations on strategies to optimize and improve performance
- Ability to evaluate unit and aggregate economics of campaigns and recommend bidding changes to optimize campaign performance
- Manage bi-weekly reporting for divisional leadership on campaign performance and testing. Work to develop executive reports and insights
- Partner with colleagues to on-board and test new partners & campaigns
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location