SelectQuote is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We are seeking a passionate people-person to work directly with our college campus recruiting team this summer.
The goal of the SelectQuote internship program is to provide an opportunity to develop industry-related knowledge, and enhance skills that are transferable to any type of professional setting. No matter what your skills and professional experience, a SelectQuote internship is a chance to develop them even further. For this reason along with the day to day intern duties SelectQuote interns will work together on a multitude of special projects, community events, and fun activities throughout the duration of the internship program. The balance of the day-to-day work along with diverse projects, and community involvement will provide our interns with a well-rounded learning experience that will enhance their overall professional development.
- D&I Communications including creation and distribution
- Creating, administering, reviewing an Inclusion Survey and presenting findings.
- Research and develop best practices for diversity and inclusion ideas that align with SelectQuote diversity and inclusion value statement.
- Create training materials to support the next phase of our diversity and inclusion strategy for campus recruiting.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to conduct candidate outreach and assist with the coordination of the recruiting process in order to ensure the talent needs of each department are met.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Passionate about Diversity and Inclusion
- Provide administrative and program support for DI
- Support projects, communications, trainings and other initiatives
- Conduct research on organizations and communities for partnerships
- Assist in preparing presentations and resource materials
- Coordinate company volunteer opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Training & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Communications, Psychology, or related field
- Experience with Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Understanding of the publishing/media industry is desired
- Demonstrated ability to balance academic and extracurricular commitments (i.e. work experience, clubs, volunteer activities, teams, etc.).