Are you interested in an opportunity to join the fastest growing organization with a one-of-a-kind culture? SelectQuote is looking to hire individuals for our Sales Specialist team, where team members are responsible for handling all of SelectQuote’s insurance product inquiries. The Sales Specialist team will work with consumers on understanding their needs and connecting them to a licensed agent. We have a fun, comfortable and fast-paced working environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to expand into sales.
We encourage you to apply if you are interested in building an inside sales career! After applying, you will speak with our recruiting team to learn more about Inside Response, a SelectQuote company, and this inside sales position.
We offer immediate remote opportunities in the following states: Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Wisconsin, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arizona, and Utah.
- Paid training; we will give you all the tools you need for success
- Responsible for creating a positive 1st impression of SelectQuote by having a positive tone of voice and conversational energy on a consumers 1st interaction with the Company.
- Handling inbound calls who have expressed interest in receiving quotes for SelectQuote’s insurance product suite. When required this position may also assist with outbound campaigns.
- Execute transfer of potential consumer to a licensed insurance agent from one of our trusted partners
- Educating consumers on SelectQuote’s value proposition of “we shop, you save” through our 20+ A Rated carrier comparison shopping technology, and further selling them on the importance of talking to our best-in-call agents.
- Intense focus on handling and overcoming consumer objections and stalls in order to get them the help they need in their shopping experience.
- Willingness to receive improvement coaching, implement those suggested actions, and show demonstrated improvement.
- Meet and exceed monthly specified goals for transfer rates and contact to transfer in order to increase sales agent conversion.
- Become a part of a competitive team atmosphere and great culture that rewards on performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conversational phone skills
- Ability to take feedback and implement to improve performance
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals
- Ability to follow instructions and have proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications and phone systems
- Demonstrated professionalism in conduct and behaviors
- Ability to work remotely if required
- Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download speed of 30mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working in a contact center environment
- Previous work experience centered around customer service or sales required
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past positions
What We Can Offer You:
- Base pay plus uncapped bonus potential
- Opportunities for upward mobility in a growing organization for those who exceed expectations
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance plans
- Investment in your future with the 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Daily/weekly/monthly prizes, including TV’s, gift cards, and more!
Fun and energetic company culture with team-inspired competition