The Sr. Strategic Initiatives Analyst is part of a top-tier finance and analytics team, which supports business unit leadership in their efforts to make decisions to implement strategies and operational improvements that enhance the Company’s performance. This individual should work with high intensity and integrity, possess intellectual curiosity, be a team player, and demonstrate both leadership abilities and a passion for excellence. The Sr Strategic Initiatives Analyst will strive to provide business insights, recommendations and process improvements based on Company strategy and growth targets.
- Day-to-day interaction with business unit leaders including VP level executives as well as Sales, Operations, and Marketing leadership
- Work with respective leadership to analyze and gain additional insights into critical financial and operational metrics (i.e. persistency, revenue, productivity, etc.) driving business results.
- Support to further existing performance and metric reporting systems and processes, and create new versions as needed
- Provide input and assistance in compilation of business unit level plan and forecast
- Assist in creating new processes for more data consistency and accuracy across departmental functions
- Prepare professional presentation materials to be used internally and externally
- Model anticipated and current partnership arrangements to drive resource allocation and prioritization
- Publicize impact of key initiatives; monitor and continually improve as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong desire to learn and gain valuable experience in analytics and finance.
- Motivated, self-starter; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Results oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intellectual curiosity towards research
- Natural affinity to learn key business processes and systems
- Data driven and proficient with analytics and reporting tools (e.g. Excel, BI visualization, databases)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a drive to deliver results
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; team player.
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems or related field)
- 3 to 5 years of applicable experience