This HR Coordinator is an integral part of the HR team, responsible for providing administrative and analytical support. This position will require high attention to detail, the ability to manipulate and interpret data using excel, and the ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of Human Resources experience to include work in employee relations, HRIS, and benefits administration.
- Supports the onboarding of new hires in systems
- Maintains the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), processing all job changes
- Assists employees with understanding company policies and procedures
- Partners with Benefits team to assist with leaves of absence, accommodations, disability and workers compensation
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations related to employment – postings, notices, filings (5500, EEO-1, etc.)
- Assists with processing new hire packets, termination paperwork, etc.
- Resolves HR issues in ticketing system as needed.
- Partners with others on HR team on special projects, reporting, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Team player – ability to jump in where needed
- High degree of fluency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in G Suite – Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive
- HRIS experience (UltiPro preferred)
- Ability to juggle multiple administrative tasks while providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Service orientation
Training, Education, Experience:
- High School Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred