The Supervisor, Help Desk leads the national Service Desk team that is responsible for all the operational aspects of IT including service desk and desktop support across the entire SelectQuote organization.
- Oversee service desk daily operations
- Leverage the use of best practice processes (ITIL, ITSM, etc.) to provide efficient and effective support and operational excellence
- Mentor Technical Leads for future opportunities
- Can perform all functions of all technical levels
- Utilize GSuite Administration, Active Directory User & Group Administration
- Manage and maintain SLAs and metrics required
- First point-of-contact for Escalation cases for technicians
- Collaborate directly with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s ServiceDesk computing environment.
- Solve computer related problems, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Innovate new processes and procedures.
- Manage & Update Inventory
- Building and setup of new employee computer systems including software operating systems, security updates and virus software
- Lead in monitoring networked computer equipment
- Lead in the implementation and maintenance of the computer telephony interface environment
- Excellent understanding and ability to troubleshoot SelectCare and all other software used.
- Ability to help team members with questions and lead others with troubleshooting ideas.
- Server management including AVI, Fusion, and Print Servers
- Escalation manager with 3rd party applications, tools, and vendors
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- In-depth knowledge of PC’s and operating systems
- Ability to gain knowledge and understanding of internal software
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Thorough understanding of help desk operations
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Team Player
Training and Experience:
- Experience leading teams of 5 or more members in person and remotely
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- High school degree required and Bachelor’s degree desirable