The Workflow Analyst will play a key role in developing, implementing and monitoring reporting for SelectQuote’s Sales Qualification Teams. The Workflow Analyst requires exceptional technical and analytical skills to lead projects that support operational objectives and maximize company return on investment. This role will collaborate with internal partners to develop and enhance reporting and provide input on technical implementations. This position offers an opportunity to influence a broad scope of operational strategies and tactics and work closely with sales qualification to improve operational efficiency.
This role will also provide reporting and training support across many departments and divisions through the integration of technical workflows. The Workflow Analyst will demonstrate superior time management and organizational skills to effectively manage implementation of projects and processes.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Create, prepare, and analyze reports and metrics to identify opportunities where desired call metrics are not meeting fundamental operational goals or pacing towards success, and take corrective action
- Identify process and reporting improvement opportunities, execute against those opportunities, and successfully realize quantifiable benefits
- Generate ad hoc data sets for improvement analyses
- Create and maintain databases for reporting and tracking
Project management: Provide project management oversight with an array of stakeholders from IT to external vendors to meet objectives directly impacting contact strategies and call distribution
- Process improvement: Automate daily and monthly needs coming from disparate data sources (e.g. contests, commissions, etc.)
- Provide support for executive presentations
Training and Experience:
- BA / BS in computer science/MIS, mathematics, marketing, finance, business administration, preferred with strong undergraduate track record
- High level of self-motivation, ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team oriented environment
- Strong oral and written skills, presentation skills, MS Visio, PowerPoint
- Detail oriented aptitude
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment
- 2+ years of experience in a heavy analytical role. Advanced Excel skills with experience with large data sets required. SQL, relational database, and data visualization tool experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in an operational discipline (sales operations, supply chain, etc.) with responsibility for delivering against a set of KPIs. Contact center experience preferred
- Proven experience as both a player and a coach – ability to execute while also leading and influencing others
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical processes to the non-technical team members
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects, multiple channels and segments simultaneously in a cross-functional team