The Telecommunications Support Analyst II role requires a strong attention to detail, excellent research capability, communications skills and a strong desire to improve and iterate on current and future project builds. This role will have significant responsibility in working closely with marketing, workforce, sales, and various other departments throughout the company. The Telecom Support Analyst team manages daily operations related to contact center solutions, research into improvements on the system, integrations with our CRM, and building redundancy into our platform.
- Document and complete agent role changes, procedures for role change and permissions.
- Provide an escalation path for the Wallboard and Supervisor applications for Workforce and Sales teams
- Provide an escalation path for helpdesk tickets assigned to Telecommunications Team
- Provide day to day assistance to the business in regard to testing, troubleshooting, and researching configuration across phone system applications as well as CRM applications.
- Work with QA and App Dev teams to test new functionality and research integration strategies.
- Work closely with reporting and analytics through the call center platform.
- Build and test customer interaction and voice response systems, outbound dialing configurations, connectors and heavy API use between the phone system and the CRM.
- Assist with training and knowledge development for new team members
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Ability to reason and think logically
- Familiar with VCC technologies and hosted phone solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills in order to identify problems quickly
- Basic project management knowledge of methods and practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Moderate knowledge of infrastructure solutions and topology
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Three to Five years’ experience supporting IT systems and providing end user support.
- 1 to 2 year/s experience working with contact center solutions administration
- At least 1 year working with the Five9 administrator tool.