The Marketing Manager of SelectQuote’s Senior division is a critical position that will drive the direct response TV strategy for SelectQuote’s Medicare and Final Expense divisions. This position will work with our media partners to manage the direct response TV plan including creative strategy and implementation, compliance reviews and performance optimization.
This position will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Work with media partners to develop and execute the DRTV plan for the Medicare Advantage and Final Expense divisions.
- Ensure that the plan maximizes SelectQuote profitability, manages costs within budgeted goals, and returns the greatest ROI on the marketing investment
- Continually optimize the media plan based on performance
- Drive creative strategy and test plans
- Ensure the operational teams are aware of media levels and expectations
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing DRTV programs on the agency or client side. Must be able to communicate and influence internal marketing team members, the executive team, external partners, and the working team to meet objectives. Strong leadership and communications skills are imperative for this role.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to drive optimal business performance
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence teams and matrix manage internal resources
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit – creativity to identify opportunities when others may not see them and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to execute
- Experience managing partners and a willingness to have “tough conversations” to get the results needed
- Strong written communication and presentation skills; comfortable with high degree of interaction with senior leadership team
- Self-motivated with an extremely strong sense of urgency
- Flexibility to adapt and change as priorities evolve
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
Training & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing role with strong analytical focus
- At least 3 years of experience in media planning, account management - prior TV experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location