As a Strategic Partnership Specialist for SelectQuote, you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and scaling profitable relationships and campaigns within a very large and diverse affiliate market. Additionally, they will aggressively prospect larger business-to-business opportunities.
The Strategic Partnership Specialist will work closely with partners to understand their marketing strategies and optimize profitability from each channel. Partners will include affiliates and other businesses that drive both inbound and outbound leads from a marketing mix including paid search, paid social, paid content, SEO, email, display, retargeting and more.
The Strategic Partnership Specialist will work closely with the rest of the internal marketing team to hit aggressive performance targets and maximize a multi-million-dollar annual marketing budget for SelectQuote.
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate new potential affiliate channels and partners
- Coordinate all new integrations, campaign implementation and testing
- Closely monitor performance and analytics for all current affiliate campaigns in order to consistently optimize and hit performance targets
- Maintain regular communication with all affiliate partners to review performance, set clear expectations and evaluate growth opportunities
- Responsible for maintaining compliance expectations and documentation related to TCPA, CMS and other industry standards with each partner
- Establish regular disposition reporting for all campaigns and hold partners accountable to utilizing the data for ongoing optimizations
- Thoroughly understand and document processes/settings for each campaign in order to recognize opportunities to improve (transfer scripts, lead filters, caps, state mix, etc.)
- Closely collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned and working together to hit performance targets
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in business-to-business sales or account management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location