Are you interested in an opportunity to join the fastest growing organization with a one-of-a-kind culture? SelectQuote is looking to hire individuals for our Sales Development Advisor ("SDA") team within Inside Response, where team members are responsible for handling all of SelectQuote's insurance product inquiries. The SDA team will work with consumers on understanding their needs and triaging them to a licensed agent. We have a fun, comfortable, and fast-paced working environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to expand into sales.
We encourage you to apply if you are interested in building an inside sales career! After applying, you will speak with our recruiting team to learn more about Inside Response, a SelectQuote company, and this inside sales position.
- Responsible for creating a positive 1st impression of SelectQuote by having a positive tone of voice and conversational energy on a consumers 1st interaction with the Company.
- Handling inbound calls who have expressed interest in receiving quotes for SelectQuote’s insurance product suite. When required this position may also assist with outbound campaigns.
- Educating consumers on SelectQuote’s value proposition of “we shop, you save” through our 20+ A Rated carrier comparison shopping technology, and further selling them on the importance of talking to our best-in-call agents.
- Intense focus on handling and overcoming consumer objections and stalls in order to get them the help they need in their shopping experience.
- Willingness to receive improvement coaching, implement those suggested actions, and show demonstrated improvement.
- Meet and exceed monthly specified goals for transfer rates and contact to transfer in order to increase sales agent conversion.
- Become a part of a competitive team and great culture that rewards on performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conversational phone skills
- Ability to take feedback and implement to improve performance
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Ability to follow instructions and have proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications and phone systems'
- Demonstrated professionalism in conduct and behaviors
- Ability to work remotely if required
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 30mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working in a contact center environment
- Previous work experience centered around customer service or sales required
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past positions
What We Can Offer You:
- Base pay plus bonus potential
- Opportunities for upward mobility in a growing organization for those who exceed expectations
- Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
- Daily/weekly/monthly prizes, including TV's, gift cards, and more!
- Fun and energetic company culture with team-inspired competition