Who We Are:
As a sales agent with SelectQuote Auto & Home, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match them with the Auto and Home products that meet their needs. In this unique full time opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded. SelectQuote offers high compensation with first year target compensation of $80K, many of our agents earn well north of $100K and our top performing agents earn over $200K annually.
You’re helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
● Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent over 20 A-rated carriers that allow agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet their needs. We offer Auto & Home insurance products, and an assortment of ancillary products including identity protection.
● All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting.
● High earning potential – Base plus commission with a 1st year average annual income of $70k. Top agents make well over $100k annually. Our agents have the ability to be their own CEO & employees can take charge of their career.
● Growth opportunities – We offer work-from-home opportunities and leadership development training. We promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure.
● No prior insurance sales experience required – We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role.
● Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
● Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about Auto & Home sales and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
● Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
● Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer.
● Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
● Flexibility - As business needs change and to accommodate our customers you may be asked to adjust your schedule accordingly. This may include working evenings and a few hours on Saturday on occasion.
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
● Required to have a minimum of 6 months of sales experience to qualify for consideration.
● Personal Lines or Property & Casualty resident insurance license is required.
● Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps.
● To be considered for a remote opportunity –
o Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
o Live 60+ miles away from one of our physical office sites (Overland Park, KS, San Diego, CA)