Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. SelectRX, a subsidiary of SelectQuote, is prioritizing important population health initiatives focused on actively managed, high-touch patient experience by improving patient engagement and health literacy, simplifying the healthcare journey and facilitating better healthcare options through value-based partnerships.
SelectRX is a high touch, technology-driven specialized medication management pharmacy. We engage virtually with patients to ensure accurate prescription records are maintained in order to achieve improved prescription drug adherence. SelectRX does this by providing a personalized clinical approach driven by a robust technology platform to track adherence with a world-class pharmaceutical packing and distribution facility.
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is the first line of communication for our patients, their family and caregivers, healthcare providers, and referral sources. The CCR interacts with patients over the phone (inbound & outbound calls) to discuss/coordinate all pharmacy related items to include prescription refills, delivery status, update demographic and billing information, and address any patient questions or concerns. Typical calls that can be initiated/ received by CCR’s are: welcome calls, outreach calls, program questions, prescription refills, billing inquiries, verifying insurance coverage, update demographic information, order status, delivery status, and assisting with technical account challenges. Our focus is providing excellent customer service with empathy and compassion. Each interaction with an individual is a conversation in which the outcome should always result in 100% satisfaction every time.
- Answer incoming calls from patients, caregivers, physicians, hospitals, and referral sources/ affiliated partners and respond to questions while researching required information and using all available resources
- Assist approximately 80-100 inbound/ outbound customers, physicians, and provider calls per day in a busy call center/ pharmacy environment
- Answers patients questions/concerns regarding their medications and refer to a pharmacist where needed.
- Follow-up with customers or expediting calls to the appropriate channels
- Make outbound calls to physician offices to obtain prescription clarifications, refill authorizations, prior authorizations and medication profiles
- Properly communicate with patients, healthcare providers and payers regarding any medication requests, additional information needs or potential billing challenges
- Provide patients with order status updates (fulfillment & delivery), proof of deliveries, insurance verifications, and price quotes/ copay information
- Assist patients with order changes/ cancellations, return authorizations, and redo/ reship requests
- Accurate data entry of all patient demographic information, insurance, and prescription refills (work with Enrollment Team on enrolling / entering new patients into the program)
- Resolution of insurance, adjudication, billing or medication fulfillment issues
- Communicate with production team (order entry, fulfillment, and clinical) to engage compliance and address any questions or concerns as noted during patient communication
- Accept payment information and credit card payments from patients/ caregivers
- Reconcile and perform prescription transfers prior to clinical review by a Pharmacist
- Proactively investigate and resolve patient related issues to ensure maximum patient retention and high standards of customer service
- When necessary, follow-up with customers or expediting calls to appropriate channels
- Document all patient calls in chart notes for future reference and tracking
- Accepts direction from Lead CCR Supervisor, Pharmacists, and Leadership regarding various elements of the MMP Program
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Service orientated
- Demonstrates appropriate written and oral communication skills
- High degree of interpersonal and organizational skills
- A professional attitude is a must
- Strong team player
- Reliable, outgoing and highly effective at relating to others
- Passion for helping others improve outcomes and quality of care
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle a high degree of call volume and work under pressure
- Keep track of multiple tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmacy clinical software system and customer relationship management system
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management, associates, clients, and customers/ caregivers
- Ability to read merchandise labels, SIG codes, and prescriptions, document information on prescriptions, third party forms, inter-office order forms, and communication forms when applicable
- Enter and retrieve data from the pharmacy operating systems and customer relationship management systems
- Understand and maintains confidentiality regarding patient medications and illnesses (HIPPA)
- Adhere to all applicable healthcare rules and regulations
It’s an exciting time to join SelectRX, a subsidiary of SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree. SelectRX strives to be a one-stop-shop for Senior Health Information needs, including Medicare Plan Benefits, Healthcare Literacy, Value-Based primary Care, Prescription Drug Management and Patient Engagement.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.