SelectQuote is looking to hire highly motivated and competitive people for an immediate opening on our one-of-a-kind insurance agency in the Kansas City area! Our sales qualification team is the center of building relationships with prospects who contact SelectQuote requesting insurance quotes and handing these clients off to Licensed Insurance Sales Representatives. We have a fun, comfortable and fast paced working environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements and a positive attitude can take you far. This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking to start a career in sales or those with sales experience looking for company with advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for creating a positive 1st impression of SelectQuote by having a positive tone of voice and conversational energy on a consumers 1st interaction with the Company.
- Receive inbound calls from customers seeking an insurance quote, efficiently qualifying the customer and transfer qualified clients to a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
- Outbound calling upon prospects who requested an insurance quote online, building urgency and value in the SelectQuote process followed by warm transferring the interested client to a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
- Educating consumers on SelectQuote’s value proposition of “we shop, you save” through our 20+ A Rated carrier comparison shopping technology, and further selling them on the importance of talking to our best-in-call agents.
- Intense focus on handling and overcoming consumer objections and stalls in order to get them the help they need in their shopping experience.
- Provide a positive customer experience by educating customers, responding to questions, and overcoming objections
- Willingness to receive monthly improvement coaching, implement those suggested actions, and show demonstrated improvement.
- Meet and exceed specific, attainable goals
- Have fun within a great culture that rewards positivity and performance
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to multi-task coupled with excellent time management skills
- Quick Learner who can advance in different areas and is open for job growth opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation to accomplish goals
- Team player
- Results driven
- Adaptable to a changing/growing environment
- Strong phone skills
- Coachable. Ability to take feedback and implement to drive performance
Training & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- One year or more working in an outbound call center preferred or sales environment preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past positions