As a SelectQuote Campaign Strategist, you are passionate about the ever-changing digital media landscape. We are looking for someone who is a strong analyst, competitive and knowledgeable about driving performance in paid social media channels such as Facebook Ads, native content channels such as Outbrain or Taboola, or other similar platforms. The Campaign Strategist uses their analytical skills and competitive nature to drive traffic and leads through the development of compelling ads and content pages placed on paid social and native content channels. The best fit for this position is someone who is competitive, analytical and loves learning, improving and challenging themselves every day.
This position is responsible for the execution and day-to-day management of native content and paid social channels for SelectQuote, one of the country’s preeminent national insurance brokerages. This includes managing multiple paid campaigns across business divisions to drive quality lead generation and traffic. All digital campaigns are dedicated to generating high quality leads for a fast-growing team of insurance agents while meeting aggressive marketing performance and ROI goals.
- Day-to-day management of assigned paid content and social platforms: bid management, ad copy testing, campaign and budget management, geo-targeting strategy and more
- Manage and plan content for paid content campaigns including but not limited to Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, etc. Includes designing ads, working with resources to create ads, choosing compelling images and creating complementary landing pages to generate leads
- Work with internal teams on remaining content needs. Serve as a project manager to ensure work is completed on time, proofread, tested and implemented for campaign launch dates
- Work with external vendors for paid efforts. Hold vendors accountable for key performance metrics, push for improved performance and seek new opportunities with current partners
- Manage and create testing plans for landing pages and ad copy to maximize form conversion and improve cost per lead and revenue. Create new content pages as needed for advertising
- Continually evaluate and provide recommendations that could positively impact the overall marketing/lead generation strategy, from new vendors to new campaign ideas.
- Gather, generate and analyze daily and monthly marketing reports as well as provide recommendations on strategies to optimize and improve performance monthly
- Assist in growing the lead generation and general online marketing strategy while closely monitoring performance and meeting goals for customer acquisition costs
- Participate as a thought-leader by sharing knowledge and best practices with the entire digital team, leadership and business unit teams
- Collaborate with division leaders and others on the marketing team to ensure all marketing initiatives and messaging are consistent and aligned with company and division goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in paid ROI-driven digital advertising for lead generation or direct response. Knowledge of best practices in lead generation or direct response preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Able to manage a budget, goals and return-on-ad-spend expectations. Strong with numbers, math and performance marketing best practices
- Familiar with native content campaigns through Outbrain or Taboola, preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly that positively impact marketing performance
- Strong writing, editing, proofing skills, required
- Self-starter. Able to work independently and see projects from conception and ideation to completion and measurement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Detail-oriented, able to hit deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment required
Training and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field required.
- 1-2 years’ experience managing paid digital campaigns preferred
- Strong copywriting, proofing, and editing skills. Clear and concise writing.
- Experience in project management and social media planning. Create a plan for social and native content ads and work with resources to create deliverables while working with vendors to execute campaigns and measure results
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to work independently and with a team