Why Join SelectQuote
As an AEP Bilingual (Spanish/English) Enrollment Specialist at SelectQuote Senior, you’ll help clients enroll in Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans and Medicare Advantage (MA) plans after our Sales Agents have helped the customer select the plan that meets their needs. Using the SelectQuote platform, you’ll receive and process inbound and outbound calls and manage client CRM information. You’ll also occasionally sell Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) to our beneficiaries and may be asked to flex into a Sales role for the last two weeks of AEP (November 26 – December 7). As a Bilingual Customer Care Agent, you’ll work with both English and Spanish-speaking customers.
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became publicly traded in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We’ve also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
We offer a competitive base pay including $15.50/hour during your ramping period in addition to a training bonus and commissions that result in a first-year target compensation of $61,950. Top Enrollment Specialists make well over $80k annually. Other incentives include prizes, spot bonuses, and award trips.
The Enrollment Team is a diverse group of adaptive problem solvers who are trusted subject matter experts that work hard and have fun together.
What We Offer:
● All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting
● High earning potential – 1st-year average annual income is $61,950. Top specialists make well over $80k annually.
● No prior Medicare sales experience required – We provide highly compensated formal insurance training to prepare you for success in this role.
● Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
● Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about Medicare and SelectQuote, so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process
● Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals
● Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with your and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens, including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications, while continuing a conversation with the customer.
● Positivity - It is important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you an enrollment!
● Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume hours during peak season. Our specialists make nearly ⅓ of their income during a 7-week period, and we need all hands on deck dedicated during this time.
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● Ability to read, write and speak in English and Spanish
● High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Accident & Health resident insurance license - If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline.
● Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
● To be considered for a remote opportunity: