Why Join SelectQuote
As an AEP Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Care Agent, you’ll make outbound calls to newly enrolled and existing policyholders, guiding them through their plan benefits and acquainting them with SelectQuote’s additional insurance product offerings. In this hybrid Customer Service and Sales position, you’ll support all three divisions at SelectQuote (Senior, Life, and Auto & Home) but focus on the Senior Medicare division during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) from October to December. Customer Care Agents also sell products and enroll customers during peak times. As a Bilingual Customer Care Agent, you’ll work with both English and Spanish-speaking customers.
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became publicly traded in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We’ve also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
We offer a competitive base pay including $15.50/hour during your ramping period in addition to a training bonus and commissions that result in a first-year target compensation of $52,500. Other incentives include prizes, spot bonuses, and award trips.
What We Offer:
● The CCA department focuses on post-sale calls throughout each division to current policyholders, which gives Customer Care Agents the ability to enjoy a work/life balance outside of a traditional sales role.
● High earning potential – 1st-year average annual income is $52,500 with additional earning potential during AEP. Top CCA’s make well over $85k annually with unlimited growth potential.
● Paid training – We have a sophisticated training program to propel you to increased earning potential from the get-go!
● Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
● Strong work ethic and the ability to build client relationships
● Solutions focused mindset
● Propensity to advocate for consumers and be a Sales Team liaison
● Intermediate technology skills & the ability to multi-task
● Coachability & adaptability
● Positivity & effective communication skills
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● Ability to read, write and speak in English and Spanish
● Customer service/client relations experience is beneficial
● Sales, insurance, or call center experience is beneficial
● High school diploma or GED required
● Accident & Health resident insurance license. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline.
● Ability to complete AHIP and additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline
● Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
● To be considered for a remote opportunity: