Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
As a Senior Operations Analyst on the Sales Qualification Team at SelectQuote, you will be depended upon to efficiently achieve performance and quality expectations in the following areas in support of our customer acquisition contact center: Operational Analysis, Project Management, System Management, and Process Design and Improvement.
- Operational Analysis
- Understand complex relationships between system settings or operational processes and KPIs.
- Manage analysis projects in partnership with senior leadership to measure the financial impact of operational changes or workflow enhancements.
- Write basic SQL queries to obtain data from database tables- training is available.
- Adeptly work out of Excel as a power user.
- Deliver analysis and insights on daily metrics and performance-pacing.
- Project Management
- Take initiative with an eager desire to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Own data compilation, analysis, and presentation of sales qualification performance for the divisional marketing P&L owners.
- Maintain operational account manager responsibility with internal and external partners for special projects and day-to-day activities, acting as the subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with business intelligence, ETL, application development, operations, and analysis team members.
- System Management
- Manage system performance intraday for critical contact center dialing system that has an outsized impact on profit and loss results.
- Master and recommend system settings to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of sales resources, achieving financial and system KPIs targets.
- Process Design and Improvement
- Seek out and recommend business process and workflow process improvements based on financial impact analysis.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Desire to build a career with a fast upward trajectory
- Intellectual curiosity
- Interest in technology, comfortable with writing basic database queries
- Ability to cultivate and maintain a relationship of trust and mutual respect with team members and external partners
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Very high level of detail-orientation
- Desire to independently complete projects and check own work
- Resourcefulness- able to absorb and understand new information quickly and leverage available resources
- Demonstrates a history of leadership and success in scholastic, professional, or other activities
- Competitive nature with high personal standards, comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Training & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Flexible with roles and responsibilities as position evolves, willingness to embrace change
- Desire to continually learn and grow
- Thrive from working in a team environment and helping others succeed
- Experienced Microsoft Office Suite user
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.