At SelectQuote, we provide solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health, and property. We pioneered the model over 35 years ago of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly-rated insurance companies allowing the consumer to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: A sales force of highly-trained and skilled agents who provide a consultative needs analysis for every consumer and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads.
As an Insurance Sales Agent at SelectQuote, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match them with the insurance products that best meet their needs. In this unique opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment we reward performance. You’re helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
· High earning potential – Base, commissions, bonuses, and cash incentives with an income range of $70K-$150K. Top producers are currently making well over $100k annually in a W2 environment.
· We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training
· We provide all leads – No cold calling, no prospecting, the majority are pre-screened, and delivered 100% inbound via warm transfer
· Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent multiple A-rated carriers to help clients save time & money
· Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
· Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions
What You Need to be Successful:
· Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about insurance, sales, and SelectQuote, so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
· Competitive personality & internal motivation - You need to drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
· Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with you and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens, including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications, while continuing a conversation with the customer.
· Positivity - It’s essential to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
· High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Sales experience preferred
· Track record in career progression preferred
· Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license (if you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline.) We reimburse licensing costs after the completion of our training program.
· Ability to complete additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline.
· Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps.
· Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
· Live 60+ miles away from a physical office site.