Who We Are:
A Bilingual Ancillary Sales Agent is responsible for selling ancillary products to our customers via external marketing and internal transfers from the Medicare division. The primary products that the Ancillary Sales Agent focuses on is Dental, Vision, & Hearing plans, Critical Illness, and Limited Medical offerings for clients under the age of 65. This position will be responsible for meeting monthly sales quotas. In this unique full time opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded. You’re helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
● Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent many of the country’s Top A-rated carriers allowing agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet their needs. All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting.
● Base plus commission pay structure – 1st year average annual income is $60k.
● All equipment provided - Including a computer tower, monitors, headset, detachable webcam, and all other necessary accessories.
● Growth opportunities – We offer work-from-home opportunities and leadership development training. We promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure.
● No prior insurance sales experience required – We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role.
● Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
● Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about Medicare, sales, and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
● Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
● Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer.
● Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
● Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume hours during peak season. Our agents make nearly ⅓ of their income during a 7-week period, and we need all hands on deck dedicated during this time.
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● Bilingual in English/Spanish
● High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Life & Health resident insurance license. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program).
● Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
● Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
● Live 60+ miles away from a physical office site