Who We Are:
SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. We pioneered the model over 35yrs ago of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly-rated insurance companies allowing the consumer to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: A sales force of highly-trained and skilled agents who provide a consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads.
The Life & Health Advisor role is accelerating in growth having expanded our “Best in Class” product offerings and footprint nationwide, it’s now become one of SelectQuote’s fastest growing divisions focusing on selling final expense whole life insurance along with other ancillary insurance products from warm transferred “inbound” leads. No outbound leads, no cold calling. You'll be joining a young, fast-growing new business line where you'll come in at the ground floor making a direct impact on the organization.
The Advisor position will also have the unique ability to support not only our Final Expense division from January-September and depending on business needs, could adjust into our Senior AEP selling Medicare at any time during October-March which will provide an added bonus upside income opportunity.
What We Offer:
- High earning potential – Base, commissions, bonuses, and cash incentives with an income range of $80K-$150K. Top producers are currently making well over $100k annually in a W2 environment.
- We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training
- All leads are provided – No cold calling, no prospecting, majority are pre-screened, and delivered 100% inbound via warm transfer
- All initial, Renewal state license fees and Carrier Appointment fees paid for and processed on your behalf
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent multiple A-rated carriers that offer rapid-issue and fixed whole life products to help clients save time & money
- Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about insurance, sales, and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer.
- Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sales experience preferred
- If no proven sales experience, examples of jobs that may be considered are: Financial Planning, Retention, Debt collection, Debt consolidation, Business Owner, Managed Financial P&L
- Track record in career progression preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program).
- Ability to complete additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline.
- Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps