Are you interested in an opportunity to join the fastest growing organization within the Kansas City Metropolitan area with a one-of-a-kind culture? SelectQuote is looking to hire individuals for our Sales Development Associate (“SDA”) team, where team members are responsible for handling all of SelectQuote’s insurance product inquiries. The SDA team will work with consumers on understanding their needs and triaging them to a licensed agent. We have a fun, comfortable and fast paced working environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements and where a positive attitude and strong initiative will take you far in your career.
- Responsible for creating a positive 1st
impression of SelectQuote by having a positive tone of voice and conversational energy on a consumers 1st interaction with the Company.
- Outbound dialing sales prospects who have expressed interest in receiving quotes for SelectQuote’s insurance product suite.
- Educating consumers on SelectQuote’s value proposition of “we shop, you save” through our 20+ A Rated carrier comparison shopping technology, and further selling them on the importance of talking to our best-in-call agents.
- Intense focus on handling and overcoming consumer objections and stalls in order to get them the help they need in their shopping experience.
- Willingness to receive monthly improvement coaching, implement those suggested actions, and show demonstrated improvement.
- Meet and exceed monthly specified goals for transfer rates and contact to transfer in order to increase sales agent conversion
- Participate and become a part of a competitive team atmosphere where you’re paid on your performance and can thrive with uncapped commission.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated excellent oral communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong conversational phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to take feedback and implement to improve performance
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrated competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and have proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications and phone systems’
- Demonstrated professionalism in conduct and behaviors
Training & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working in a call center environment
- Previous work experience centered around customer service or sales required
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past positions