Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
SelectQuote is looking to add a dynamic, highly experienced executive to drive technical operations for our rapidly growing Sales Qualification team. This individual will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to drive the center operations technical strategy, execute key strategic programs, and lead systems operations for an inside sales organization that screens both inbound and outbound marketing leads.
- Lead Sales Qualification technical operations including dialer management, IVR structure and cross divisional workflow ensuring appropriate accountability and key performance objectives are met
- Drive the evolution of SelectQuote’s long-term pre-quote outbound and inbound strategies through innovative process design, technology solutions, and cross-functional leadership
- Lead, coach and develop a team of professionals, holding everyone accountable for high performance in achieving the departments objectives
- Continuously assess for process improvement opportunities and lead the implementation of solutions
- Effectively summarize and communicate department results and ad hoc initiatives weekly to various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Plan business workflows in a manner that generates the data enabling analysis, reporting, and marketing strategies
- Identify and respond to technology issues limiting optimal performance
- Partner with IT, Telecom, Consumer Life Cycle Management, and Marketing to execute on various projects ranging from lead plans, custom workflow treatments, call strategies, integrated dialing strategies with text messages
- Experience in technical architecture of call center or sales center systems including dialers, scripting and workflow tools.
- 7+ years’ an operational discipline (sales operations, supply chain, etc.) with responsibility for delivering against a set of KPIs
- Experience with Five9 Phone or similar telecom system and other technical operating systems
- Experience leading large scale teams with diverse skill sets
- Experience in leading teams with broad responsibilities and large scale impacts
- High technical IQ with intellectual curiosity for new technologies
- Proven experience as both a player and a coach – ability to execute while also leading large teams and influencing others
- Proven track record of managing to a set of operational KPIs and hitting performance objectives
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly that positively impact marketing performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed
- Ability to be detailed oriented while seeing trends, themes, and macro-impacts
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.