SelectQuote Life is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team in Overland Park, KS. This position offers a unique opportunity with exposure to many aspects of the business unit. The ideal candidate is passionate in the development of decision support tools in order to understand and communicate complex business problems to stakeholders and business leaders.
- Lead and facilitate the design, development, and implementation of reports, dashboards, and interactive visualizations to drive key business decisions and operational excellence
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research using available historic data sources to create predictive modeling tools which will inform business strategies and outcomes
- Collaborate with stakeholders in support of business cases, projects, and ad-hoc requests
- Leverage insights and data to identify and recommend workflow/system improvements and present solutions
- Present to all levels of management and leadership in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in the discovery of data sources based on business or project requirements
- Provide analytical support for best business practices
- Produce clear and concise presentations regarding projects and other assigned tasks.
- Analyze company performance history to determine optimum levels of productivity, helping to minimize waste.
- Become familiar with customer relationship management software (SelectCare and ARC).
- Perform additional ad-hoc reports, projects, and related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree in a technical, statistics, or analytics field or related experience
- Proficiency with tools as described in the training and experience section below
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity towards research
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Fast learner who is career minded and seeks additional responsibility as earned
Training and Experience:
- Microsoft Office (Primarily Excel)
- Microsoft Power BI (or similar data visualization tool)
- SQL (Microsoft / T-SQL or similar)
- R and/or Python for statistical modeling, preferred, but not required