Responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance and compliance processes for the IT organization. Work closely with IT leaders to develop and implement an overall quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area. Works with development, testing and production teams to develop, publish and implement software quality assurance plans. developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Conduct test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Assist with Software Application Support
- Participate in entire AGILE software development lifecycle process to catch defects as early as possible; become a domain expert on the system under test.
- Gather and analyze requirements, and test in all layers of the system. Participate in the functional and/or technical specification documents review. Drive towards sustainable and maintainable manual test and automation design.
- Implement test harnesses; create automated and manual test suites.
- Design and execute manual and/or automated test cases for functional, regression, and/or performance testing, including both back-end and front-end testing of entire system, subsystems, and interfaces to other systems as needed.
- Act as second or third level technical support, analyzing user problems to identify critical defects, as needed.
- Ensure that applications and systems function properly and according to business standards and end-user specifications and requirements.
- Manage multiple testing projects simultaneously and quickly adapts to testing new applications and systems.
- Proactively assesses and follow through on testing risks and issues identified on projects.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in a discipline related to functional work or role with 1-2 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Demonstrated experience knowledge of quality assurance methodology and agile software development life cycles, and the ability to use this expertise to drive test design, processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of and experience with systems lifecycle tools, such as test bug tracking, and test and/or requirements management tools