Founded in 1985, SelectQuote (NYSE: SLQT) provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
As an Operations Senior Manager at Inside Response, you will be depended upon to manage critical systems supporting day-to-day operations, own sales operations workflows, ensure adherence to processes, and collaborate with other functional leaders by managing new projects.
- Systems Management and Improvement
- Seek out opportunities to improve the features and use of internal and third-party systems.
- Master and maintain operational responsibility for settings of phone dialing systems in support of the financial forecast and achievement of KPIs. This system acts as the primary technology platform for sales execution. Activities will include monitoring, analysis, report-building, and change process controls.
- Play a key role as a business voice in the development of a new scripting tool to enhance the sales funnel and experience.
- Project Management
- Maximize marketing and labor efficiency through management of lead optimization programs.
- Seek out methods to better utilize existing or new data sources for improved media acquisition, routing, scripting, and monetization.
- Act as the primary owner identifying, defining, and ensuring the successful completion and maintenance of new projects, taking them from concept to testing and incubation to identifiable ROI and sustainability.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, business development, software development, and operations leadership, considering project impacts across the business and creating broad support.
- Communicate in a manner that brings out the best ideas and involves key stakeholders.
- Take initiative with an eager desire to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Measure impact of projects and processes and communicate results.
- Process Design and Improvement
- Backed by data, identify and recommend process improvements.
- Design technology/business workflow processes that are error-proof and as simple as possible while meeting the business workflow and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with technical operations to document workflow processes in detail and test against expected outcomes. Collaborate with colleagues to build reporting and analysis.
- Help build a culture of continuous improvement and process documentation for day-to-day operational activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in operations, finance, or business intelligence required
- MBA preferred, bachelor's degree required
- Some management experience preferred
- Ability to cultivate and maintain a relationship of trust and mutual respect with team members and external partners
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Very high level of detail-orientation
- Desire to independently complete projects and check own work
- Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit and continuous learning mindset
- Resourcefulness- able to absorb and understand new information quickly and leverage available resources
- Demonstrates a history of leadership and success in scholastic, professional, or other activities
- Competitive nature with high personal standards, comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High ethical character
- Willingness to embrace change
- Data driven and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Thrive from working in a team environment and helping others succeed
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location