SelectQuote is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our team in Overland Park, KS. The Marketing Operations Analyst is a key member of the operations team; supporting process and analytics based decisions, data management, and project implementation. This role works closely with departmental managers to analyze how to maximize the company’s return on investment.
This entry-level position offers a unique opportunity with exposure to many different aspects of the SelectQuote business model. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, a demonstrated drive for personal success, and the functional aptitude to learn new responsibilities with proficiency.
- Analyze and map status quo processes and propose recommendations for where to insert relevant touch points with Marketing & Operational leadership
- Develop detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights on how to integrate various marketing touch points with contact based workflows
- Size and gather relevant populations for targeted marketing campaigns
- Support consumer lifecycle management leadership through analytics and process support
- Responsible for research, gathering, and analyzing data
- Interview stakeholders and participants in specific business processes to understand workflow
- Identify workflow/system improvements and present solutions to management team.
- Manage the implementation of IT related initiatives that support life cycle management endeavors
- Implement process change and effectively monitor and measure results
- Produce clear and concise presentations regarding projects and other assigned tasks.
- Become familiar with customer relationship management software (SelectCare).
- Heavy exposure to Microsoft Excel and SQL (must become proficient – Required)
- Perform additional ad-hoc reports and projects as assigned from time to time by superiors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Functional analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently.
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Strong academic record with a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Entry Level Position
- Comfort with heavy senior leadership contact and building relationships with division leaders
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- High level of self-motivation; ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team oriented environment
- Ad-Hoc travel for specific projects at regional locations (Once or twice a year)