SelectQuote is seeking a seasoned Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help lead strategy, planning and execution of lifecycle marketing for a wide variety of targeted marketing programs.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager at SelectQuote, this role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies designed to drive increased response, contact rates and close rates from owned leads. The successful candidate will have proven ability to identify lifecycle marketing opportunities, define contact strategies, as well as implement, measure and run efficient and effective direct response marketing campaigns.
The selected candidate will have the unique opportunity to own all lifecycle email, text, outbound call and Direct Mail campaigns end-to-end in support of the sale of Medicare-related insurance products for the SelectQuote brands. This critical role is responsible for all Medicare-related Growth and Retention-focused consumer journey mapping and definition, as well as Segmentation and contact strategy design and testing. This role will also be heavily involved in not only designing, but managing lifecycle marketing deployments, including but not limited to list management (scrubbing/loading), creative development, A/B split testing, campaign health monitoring, post-launch analysis correction, deliverability optimization and all managing all aspects of campaign reporting.
- 7+ years of lifecycle marketing experience in a cross-functional or team leadership position, with a demonstrated understanding of lifecycle and event-based behavioral messaging, database marketing and associated analytics.
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience holding demonstrated accountability for Email and SMS marketing programs for a lead-gen or growth marketing company and direct daily oversight of program operations and execution and associated health metrics.
- Proven expertise with best in class Email and marketing automation / CRM platforms
- Prior direct ownership of SMS campaign platform, inclusive of strategy, execution and analytics, as well as a demonstrated understanding of best practices for growth marketing teams
- Prior experience managing external partnerships as well as internal team members to execute flawless programs
- Proven ability to partner with cross functional teams to develop lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition, growth and lead conversions, resulting in increased channel revenue
- Proficient at making recurring updates to executive leadership and using data to drive recommendations and strategic storytelling.
- Proven ability working in best in class Email platform to pull, maintain and analyze results and optimize campaigns based upon key findings
- Extensive experience building campaigns and workflows in a best in class marketing automation platform at scale
- Strong program manager and planner with unwavering attention to detail
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business and a driving desire to cultivate positive working relationships
- Experience in building, managing and leading cross-functional teams toward a shared vision
- Experience managing print production projects, partners and associated budgets.
- Creates email and SMS reporting dashboards and serves as subject matter expert on all facets of email and SMS channel marketing.
- Builds customer journeys and interactions across the customer lifecycle in partnership with Workflow team that drive engagement and result in sales conversions.
- Acts as in house lifecycle marketing expert and is well versed in industry best practices and standards. Is able to provide recommendations and guidance to existing team members
- Responsible for identifying direct marketing opportunities and designing efficient campaigns that deliver strong ROI
- Conducts ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements. Manages a meticulously planned and documented marketing calendar and testing plan to continually improve performance.
- Oversees and implements all lead and existing customer nurture campaigns within the automation tools.
- Responsible for the management of all email marketing campaigns from inception to execution to post deployment analysis and recommendations.
- Manages testing strategies, segmentation and develop programs to incent email opt-in.
- Identifies and owns (in partnership with BA resource) all campaign KPIs and benchmarks.
- Measures, monitors and tracks campaign performance against benchmarks and drives corrective actions that deliver continuous improvements.
- Communicates campaign results, both written and verbal, to executive stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Owns annual performance plan and and accountable for forecasting revisions as needed, in partnership with with marketing operations team members