The Director of Compliance, Quality Assurance and Operational Improvement will be responsible for working across all three lines of business to manage compliance, quality and operational improvement opportunities that affect each vertical as well as global concerns for the company. The role will have global responsibility related to this function and will manage all reporting, process documentation, technology enhancements, audits, etc. This position requires effective management of the QA teams and third-party vendors to maintain compliance and audit/measure business improvement adherence. Additionally, this position will need to communicate effectively with sales teams regarding issues related to compliance adherence, issue resolution and key metric reporting.
This position will work closely with the Development and IT teams on necessary enhancements for measuring, scoring and reporting QA results. The position will build a team and processes that will optimize scoring methods and demonstrate measurable improvements in compliance and business quality. The position will manage to key measurable objectives set by senior leadership. The position will leverage many competencies such as: verbal communication, management skills, leadership skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail, and a drive to be successful. The position will work hand in hand with Finance, Accounting and Sales to implement and communicate compensation impacts for compliance adherence.
• Leverage internal and external resources to map out best practice for QA across business lines with emphasis on TCPA, business quality and scorecard delivery
• Work with QA Managers:
• Coordinate with sales operations on scorecards and impacts on compensation
• Integrate with training based upon scorecard outcomes and carrier feedback
• Work closely with designated operational analyst to:
• Conduct technology assessments and implement more efficient ways to grade calls (e.g. voice recognition, auto transcription and scoring)
• Direct the compliance and quality auditing required by Company and CMS by compiling and analyzing internal and external information Direct the management consumer escalations as needed
• Guide the development, implementation and maintenance of compliance practices and policies and maintenance of documentation and policy manuals
• Liaison with VP of Compliance and Senior Management to coordinate compliance policies and procedures within SQS
• Partner with VP of Compliance and human resources to manage disciplinary issues as needed. This will include direct communication and coaching with staff
• Coordinate, set agendas and direct outcomes for Operational Compliance Subcommittees
• Coordinate compliance training and attestation processes
• Direct compliance supervisor regarding OIG/GSA monthly screening process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of web design and IT resources.
• Strategic orientation and ability to creatively problem solve
• Assertive, with the ability to work well as part of a team and under deadline pressure.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Experience
• Outstanding communication and listening skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with thoroughness and precision, to prioritize and to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Detail Oriented
• Interpersonal Skills
Training and Experience
• Minimum Education Required: A college degree or equivalent
• Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 years supporting business operations
This description is based on management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and colleagues. But it does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all the elements of the job. Management reserves the right on a temporary or indefinite basis to meet production, scheduling, or staffing needs.