As a sales advisor with SelectQuote you will handle leads and conduct a needs analysis to determine what insurance products will fit the client’s needs. Many advisors earn north of six figures with some quickly reaching over six figures on an annual basis. SelectQuote offers a wide range of other incentives such as company trips, electronics, and swag to their sales advisors. SelectQuote’s platform offers sophisticated proprietary software to analyze the best product match for the consumer, immediate decision at the point of sale, and complete choice to consumers resulting in average savings to consumers in the hundreds of dollars annually and many savings in the thousands!
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became publicly traded in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We’ve also been recognized nationally on the 2022 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal and 2022 Great Places to Work Certified.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent sales experience is required
- Other examples of relative experience that may be considered are: retail sales, financial planning, retention, debt collection, debt consolidation, business ownership, manager of financial P&L
Interested in Uncapped Commissions?:
- We offer a W-2 base pay plus commissions, which result in a first-year target income of $60,000+.
- This role is best suited for commission seeking candidates with uncapped commission potential.
- Top agents who are focused on the commission potential can earn well above $100k annually.
- Other performance-based incentives could include prizes, spot bonuses, award trips, and more!
- As a Remote Sales Advisor with SelectQuote, you will be delivered real-time, warm inbound pre-screened leads.
- Comparison shopping - We represent top A-rated carriers which allows agents the ability to provide unbiased recommendations to ensure we offer customers the products that meet their needs.
- No requirement to purchase leads or prospect
- High earning potential – 1st year average annual income is $60k or higher. Top agents have the potential to make $150k annually or more.
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and we promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure
- Full benefits – Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Commission driven - Agents who do well here are driven by our uncapped commission Coachability & humility - You must have an eagerness to learn new information and new selling styles to put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process
- Competitive, self-motivated personality - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals
- Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and exhibit leadership qualities amongst your peers.
- Flexibility with business needs - You need to be able to commit to high-volume hours during peak season.
- Technology skills - We use a proprietary CRM system that requires multiple screens and an ability to manipulate multiple systems and find critical information while maintaining a conversation with the client
- Job stability is required and a track record in career progression is preferred
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps is required. If you do not currently meet these speeds, you will be required to upgrade
- Producer insurance license in your state. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program).
- Tech equipment provided to work from home