AEP Sales Development Advisor
SelectQuote is a growing company with a one-of-a-kind culture. Are you looking to expand your career and be part of a successful team? SelectQuote is looking to hire individuals for our Sales Development Advisor ("SDA") team within our SelectQuote Qualifications Team, where team members are responsible for handling all of SelectQuote's insurance product inquiries. The SDA team will work with consumers on understanding their needs and triaging them to a licensed agent. We have a fun, comfortable, and fast-paced working environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements. The salary range for this role is $45,000 to $80,000. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to expand into licensed sales roles.
We encourage you to apply if you are interested in building an inside sales career! After applying, you will speak with our recruiting team to learn more about SelectQuote and this inside sales position.
- Paid training; we will give you all the tools you need for success.
- Responsible for creating a positive 1st impression of SelectQuote by having a positive tone of voice and conversational energy on a consumer's 1st interaction with the company.
- Outbound dialing sales prospects who have expressed interest in receiving quotes for SelectQuote's insurance product suite.
- Execute transfer of potential customers to a licensed insurance agent.
- Educate consumers on SelectQuote's value proposition of "We shop, you save" through our 20+ A-Rated carrier comparison shopping technology, and further sell them on the importance of talking to our best-in-call agents.
- Intense focus on handling and overcoming sales leads objections and stalls in order to get them the help they need in their shopping experience.
- Willingness to receive improvement coaching, implement those suggested actions and show demonstrated improvement.
- Meet and exceed specified monthly goals for transfer rates and contact to transfer to increase sales agent conversion.
- Become a part of a competitive team atmosphere and great culture that rewards performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conversational phone skills
- Ability to take feedback and implement to improve performance
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Ability to follow instructions and have proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Demonstrated professionalism in conduct and behaviors
- Ability to work remotely if required
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbp
Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Required 1 year or more experience working in a call center environment
- Previous work experience centered around sales or sales development required
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past positions
What We Can Offer You:
- Base pay plus uncapped bonus potential
- Opportunities for upward mobility in a growing organization for those who exceed expectations
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans
- Investment in your future with the 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Fun and energetic company culture with team-inspired competition
- Daily/weekly/monthly prizes, including TVs, gift cards, and more!