The Senior Operations Analyst is part of a top-tier finance and analytics team, which supports finance business leaders and the divisional executives in their efforts to make decisions to implement strategies and operational improvements that enhance the Company’s performance. This individual should work with high intensity and integrity, possess intellectual curiosity, be a team player, and demonstrate both leadership abilities and a passion for excellence. The Senior Operations Analyst will strive to provide business insights, recommendations and process improvements based on Company strategy and growth targets.
- Day-to-day interaction with divisional finance leaders including Directors of Finance, VP level executives as well as Sales, Operations, and Marketing leadership.
- Work with respective leadership to analyze and gain additional insights into critical financial and operational metrics (i.e. persistency, revenue, productivity, etc.).
- Support to further existing performance and metric reporting systems and processes, and create new versions as needed.
- Assist in creating new processes for more data consistency and accuracy across departmental functions.
- Provide support monthly commissions processes to create a quicker, efficient and stable platform for agent commission reporting
- Prepare professional presentation materials to be used internally and externally
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong desire to learn and gain valuable experience in analytics and finance.
- Motivated, self-starter; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Results oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intellectual curiosity towards research
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a drive to deliver results
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; team player.
- Expert proficiency in Excel critical, and proficiency in SQL and other base analytical technologies
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems or related field)
- 3 to 5 years of applicable experience