SelectQuote is looking for highly motivated individuals wanting to jump-start their career in our Accelerated Business Operations Professionals (ABOP) Department. ABOP is a 24-month intensive rotational program designed to give new team members exposure to multiple departments and levels of executives across the company. Analysts in this program will develop exceptional technical and analytical skills through projects that support operational objectives and maximize company ROI. While on rotations, ABOP analysts will gain in-depth knowledge of the business unit they are supporting through close collaboration with senior leadership. To supplement analysts' professional development they will be given personal coaching and mentoring by operational leaders throughout their rotation.
The ABOP analyst will be a strong critical thinker and problem-solver, capable of delivering detailed and accurate analysis on a wide array of topics relating to call center operations and marketing. The ABOP Analyst will have excellent interpersonal skills and effectively present their work to executive stakeholders to aid in decision-making and strategy. They will also demonstrate superior time management and organizational skills to effectively manage implementation of projects and processes.
- Prepare quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel and SQL to develop meaningful insights on customer data and performance of key business areas
- Produce clear and concise presentations to senior leadership regarding projects and other assigned tasks.
- Work with executive stakeholders on rotational projects
- Provide ad hoc analytical and project management support to business areas with opportunity for growth
- Work with peers in ABOP and on other Operational teams to complete analytical projects, implement improvements, and track performance
- Opportunity to participate with other business leaders to help solve core business problems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Functional analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
- Extensive work in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Articulate and well spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Strong academic record (3.5/4.0 GPA or higher) with a BA/BS degree in an analytical/critical-thinking heavy discipline (Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Accounting, etc.)
- Willing to relocate to Kansas City area
- Comfortable with heavy senior leadership contact and building relationships across divisional leaders
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- High level of self-motivation; ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team oriented environment
- Driven to continually learn , develop as a professional, and improve personal skill sets
- Relevant internship/work experience in finance, business, analytical field etc.
- History of being able to juggle extracurricular activities while maintaining a high GPA
- Experience working with Excel, Power Point, SQL, Python, or other technical application
- Pursuit of graduate degree (MBA, MS in Finance, etc.)