SelectQuote is one of the nation's largest insurance advisory firms. As aCorporate Recruiter with SelectQuote, you will be responsible for seeking out and contacting potential employees to fill open job requisitions within our Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Accounting, and Inside Sales teams in multiple locations. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What Are Your Responsibilities:
- Identify sources of active and passive candidates including advertising, social media, direct contact, employee referrals, networking events, resume database searches and job fairs
- Work with hiring managers to develop and execute sourcing strategies, including social media and employee referrals
- Screen candidates for candidate background, education, skills, and fit with the company against job requirements
- Participate in and attend job fairs and outside networking events as a means to develop a strong 360 pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet high volume hiring quotas and business initiatives
- Ensure candidates are moved through the hiring process in a timely manner
- Create, present and close offers with an aggressive close ratio
- All other duties as assigned
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - As SelectQuote continues to grow recruiters will be asked to adapt to new processes and retain critical information.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - Recruiters will have aggressive goals to close job requisitions as quickly as possible.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - The position will require you to manager multiple job requisitions at one time and operate a variety of recruiting tools.
- Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that fills the position!
- Flexibility - As business needs change you may be asked to adjust your schedule accordingly. This may include working after 5pm and weekends on occasion.
Training and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of successful high volume recruiting experience required (Marketing/Finance/Sales preferred)
- Experience using an ATS (iCIMS is preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft office & G Suite