The QA Rep’s objective is to assist the Compliance Manager in monitoring and maintaining both customer satisfaction as well as CMS compliance with each and every call made by SelectQuote Senior agents. The QA Rep accomplishes this objective by listening to, and scoring calls using SelectQuote Senior’s scorecard and other assessment tools, sitting alongside agents as they enroll customers, and providing coaching to improve call quality and compliance. The QA Rep will leverage many competencies such as: verbal communication, overcoming objections, attention to detail, and a drive to be productive. The QA Rep will leverage unique systems to pull, listen to, and process calls (inbound and outbound), and catalog their quality and compliance scores.
• Listen to inbound calls and outbound calls to potential customers.
• Use SelectQuote Senior and Carrier scorecards and assessment tools to score quality and compliance
• Counsel agents in regards to their quality performance and compliance
• Occasionally help train new QA Reps in call scoring and SQS procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to do competitive analysis to overcome objections.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Team player.
• Works well under pressure
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to learn new software quickly.
Training and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED is required.