The SelectQuote Web Analytics & A/B Testing Manager is a strong leader with a passion for analyzing online traffic, behavior and conversion trends as well as uncovering key insights to drive website optimization and increased conversion. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, result oriented self-starter who is curious and inquisitive. We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable in the field of website analytics and has worked with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics in previous roles. In addition, the ideal candidate is experienced in the set-up and implementation of A/B and/or multivariate testing, such as Google Optimize, Adobe Test & Target or Maxymiser or other similar technology.
This position will report directly to the Director of Web Operations and will lead all web analytics and A/B testing initiatives from the implementation of 3rd party tracking tags via Google Tag Manager, identification of new opportunities based on analytics to the implementation of A/B tests. As the Web Analytics & A/B Testing Manager, you will support SelectQuote branded and non-branded websites, across all 3 divisions: Life Insurance, Medicare Insurance, Auto/Home Insurance.
- Analyze website data leveraging Google Analytics to deliver actionable insights, actions and points of discussion
- Develop and clearly present results and actionable insights to key stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Analyze online user behavior to identify potential areas of focus for A/B and/or multivariate testing as well as personalization opportunities or conversion improvement
- Set up and implement A/B tests
- Track, analyze and report on A/B and multivariate tests
- Using tag management software, ensure tracking implementation is executed correctly
- Ensure tracking is set up correctly across the various websites for performance tracking of lead generation tactics
- Collaborate with key Marketing partners in support of Digital Marketing initiatives
- Stay abreast of new web analytics technologies and lead the implementation of new technologies as appropriate
- Expert with website analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Ability to analyze and understand large sums of data as well as the ability to clearly communicate key findings and insights.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly that positively impact marketing performance
- Excellent project management skills as well as outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present results.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in parallel and expectations for workload as well as managing the workflow deliverables
- Experienced in setting up A/B and/or multivariate tests using tools such as Adobe Test & Target, Google Optimize and Maxymiser or other like tools
Training and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience managing website analytics or A/B testing
- Critical thinker with an ability to apply data and analytics to drive decision making and impact marketing analytics required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Analytics or other Analytics certification preferred
- Experience setting up and identifying web A/B testing opportunities for landing pages, web pages or other web content testing opportunities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills required
- Experience with lead generation and form best practices preferred