Founded in 1985, SelectQuote (NYSE: SLQT) provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
The SelectQuote Web Analytics Manager is a strong leader with a passion for analyzing online traffic, behavior and conversion trends as well as uncovering key insights to drive website optimization and increased conversion. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, results oriented self-starter who is curious and inquisitive. We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable in the field of website analytics and has worked with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics as well as Google Tag Manager (or other tag management solutions) in previous roles. In addition, the ideal candidate has experience in analyzing results of A/B and/or multivariate tests, as supported through A/B testing platforms such as Google Optimize or Adobe Test & Target.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Web Operations and will lead all web analytics initiatives from the implementation of 3rd party tracking tags via Google Tag Manager, creation of reports and associated analysis as well as identification of new opportunities based on analytics and from A/B testing results. As the Web Analytics Manager, you will support SelectQuote branded and non-branded websites, across all 3 divisions: Life Insurance, Medicare Insurance, Auto/Home Insurance.
- Using Google Tag Manager, ensure all sites have core tags implemented (GA, Jornaya, HotJar, Optimize, etc.) as well as key tracking tags (quote from start, tracking of key features on the site)
- Using Google Tag Manager, implement 3rd party tracking tags provided by various media partners and ensure proper data capture
- Ensure Google Analytics is set up correctly for all sites for performance tracking of lead generation tactics, such as removal of dev traffic, filtering of monitoring traffic, goal set-up, channel settings and segments
- Lead conversion efforts for Google Analytics from GA3 to GA4
- Manage the setup of campaign tracking in an internal system, called Campaign Central
- Team SME for HotJar and FullStory, building out dashboards where appropriate and analyzing data to identify site optimizations
- Analyze website data leveraging Google Analytics to deliver actionable insights, actions and points of discussion
- Develop and clearly present results and actionable insights to key stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Analyze online user behavior to identify potential areas of focus for A/B and/or multivariate testing as well as personalization opportunities or conversion improvement
- Track, analyze and report on A/B and multivariate tests
- Collaborate with key Marketing partners in support of Digital Marketing initiatives
- Stay abreast of new web analytics technologies and lead the implementation of new technologies as appropriate
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Hands on expertise implementing and using website analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager
- Ability to analyze and understand large sums of data as well as the ability to clearly communicate key findings and insights
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with previous experience providing performance updates
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly that positively impact marketing performance
- Excellent project management skills as well as outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present results.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in parallel and expectations for workload as well as managing the workflow deliverables
- Ability to effectively partner with key stakeholders to understand reporting and analytics needs
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate tests using tools such as Google Optimize or Adobe Test & Target
- Knowledge and experience using analytical and data visualization tools highly preferred, such as SAS, SQL or Power BI
Training and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience managing website analytics and supporting eCommerce and/or LeadGen Marketing teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills required
- Critical thinker with an ability to apply data and analytics to drive decision making and impact marketing analytics required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Analytics or other Analytics certification preferred
- Prior analytics responsibility for an eCommerce and/or lead generation with a direct-to-consumer website and strong knowledge of best practices highly preferred
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.