SelectQuote Senior is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team in Overland Park, KS. The Operations Analyst is a key member of the operations team; supporting process and analytics based decisions, data management, and project implementation. This role works closely with departmental managers to analyze how to maximize the company’s return on investment.
This entry-level position offers a unique opportunity with exposure to all aspects of the business unit. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, a demonstrated drive for personal success, and the functional aptitude to learn new responsibilities with proficiency.
- Develop and maintain responsibility for performance and metric reporting on an historical basis.
- Preparing quarterly and annual metrics for executive management meetings.
- Identify workflow/system improvements and present solutions to management team.
- Provide analytical support for best business practices across all company departments (Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.).
- Produce clear and concise presentations regarding projects and other assigned tasks.
- Provide analysis for strategic initiatives through modeling and sensitivity tool usage.
- Work with external clients on monetization of marketing leads.
- Analyze company performance history to determine optimum levels of productivity, helping to minimize waste.
- Become familiar with customer relationship management software (SelectCare).
- Perform SQL queries for real time updates on reporting requests.
- Perform additional ad-hoc reports and projects as assigned from time to time.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Functional analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently.
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
Training and Experience
- Strong academic record with a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.