Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
We are seeking a highly creative and talented Graphic Design Intern to join our growing creative team. The candidate will be responsible for designing and creating visual concepts to communicate our brands in an effective way to our customers and internal stakeholders. In addition, you will work with internal departments to develop various marketing materials to both expand their creative reach while improving engagement and response with customers and stakeholders alike. This is a paid position.
- Develop and design creative concepts, layouts, and artwork for a variety of digital and print material such as static ads, video ads, letters, postcards, emails, social posts, web layouts, short-form video for web and social support, infographics, and more.
- Develop graphics and cohesive presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain project inventory.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to project deadlines.
- Provide visual research and pull lifestyle imagery for necessary projects, including retouching and updating images as needed.
- Undergraduate or graduate student in Graphic Design or related field
- Portfolio showcasing a creative and diverse graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Strong understanding of branding, typography, color theory, and layout design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in creating graphic and interactive designs for presentations and visual and interaction designs
- Experience in motion graphic design and video editing software such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, or Final Cut Pro
- Experience in video edits, motion graphics, and/or assisting with the creation of storyboards and graphic elements to be used in video.