This position will provide HRIS (UltiPro) system support, guidance and administration to users and Human Resources throughout all Select Quote’s locations. This will include working with employees, managers, finance, I.T., and UltiPro to ensure that the system is properly configured, maintained, and administered.
- Configure HR System (UltiPro) to meet required specifications.
- Participate in system implementations and coordinate and test system changes and upgrades
- Prepare and distribute HR analytics and metrics.
- Maintain security and safeguard confidential information.
- Provide system training and ongoing support to HR/Payroll and Finance
- Perform quality control and audits of HR programs.
- Run data audits, and research and resolve reporting/data entry discrepancies.
- Participate in HRIS module implementation, integrations or system conversions
- Identify opportunity areas to improve usage of UP data fields, work flows, set ups, permissions, reporting, etc to drive increased efficiency, data accuracy, etc.
- Effectively manage the employee self-service program with UltiPro identifying where opportunities exist to promote increased adoption across the organization.
- Effectively set up and implement and manage manager self-service within UltiPro providing management and HR training and ensuring effective adoption of the new platform.
- Assist with HR Intranet page with uploading information and participant accounts
- Support HR Operations with ad-hoc projects, reports, data analysis, and information requests.
- Assist with data updates, imports/exports.
- Document internal processes, training manuals, and controls.
- Function as the UltiPro subject matter expert to the HR team
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Training & Experience:
- 3 or more years of experience in HR technology and analytics required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- HRIS experience within UltiPro HRIS preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Highly proficient with: Pivot tables, Vlookup, Macros
- Must demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate good time management skills.
- Must display a high degree of confidentiality at all times.