The objective of the Audit Specialist is to validate data from one of SelectQuote’s internal systems against another, or against external reporting. The audit specialist will work with several departments across the company, including sales, finance/accounting, and operations.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and possesses strong intellectual curiosity. This position will leverage many competencies such as: verbal communication, proficiency or ability to become proficient with a variety of computer software including Excel, and strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ensure accuracy of data within SelectQuote’s internal customer relationship management and accounting systems (SelectCare and SRTS)
- Match carrier data to SelectQuote systems
- Verify account and policy dispositions in SelectQuote’s system match external (carrier) data
- Regularly pull data from carrier systems and/or validate that automated data processes are occurring on schedule
- Provide feedback on potential process improvements regarding carrier data
- Collaborate with application development and/or operations analyst teams to implement technology and process improvements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Works well under pressure
- Results driven.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
Training & Experience:
- No prior experience required