This position interacts with SelectQuote's Sales staff and insurance carriers to help expedite the processing and underwriting of all new business applications. Managing a large caseload of pending applications and tracking policy issues and reissues. Acting as the point person for carriers that need to contact SQ with any questions or issues. Advocating for the client with the carriers.
- Manage all e-mails, mail, and voicemail from the insurance carriers and SelectQuote's Sales staff
- Manage all pending and tracking reports.
- Respond to insurance carriers, vendors, and sales follow up requests.
- Act as the point person for the underwriters and carriers.
- Related Life Insurance industry experience a plus.
- Extremely Customer service oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Personable and persuasive.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic familiarity with computers.
Training and Experience
- 4 year College degree is a plus