One of the newest departments at SelectQuote, Customer Success Sales Agents (CSA) has an engaging hybrid role that combines Client Relations & Sales. The goal of the CSA is to maximize health outcomes for the customer by offering tailored recommendations after conducting in-depth Health Risk Assessments. The CSA will act as a health consultant and will coordinate closely with the client, carrier, and providers. This is a SALES role and Customer Success Agents take inbound phone calls to newly enrolled and existing policyholders to ensure customer satisfaction and guide members through the utilization of their plan along with additional services. CSAs serve as health consultants to acquaint clients with Population Health’s platform of education, coordination, and facilitation of future services, to ensure they are utilizing the best care available to them.
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became publicly traded in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We’ve also been recognized nationally on the 2022 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal and 2022 Great Places to Work Certified.
Interested in Uncapped Commissions?:
- We offer a W-2 base pay plus commissions, which result in a first-year target income of $50,000+.
- This role is best suited for commission-seeking candidates with uncapped commission potential.
- Top agents who are focused on the commission potential can earn above $90k annually.
- Other performance-based incentives could include prizes, spot bonuses, award trips, and more!
- No requirement to purchase leads or prospect
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and we promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure
- Full benefits – including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
- Sales experience is strongly preferred - this could include phone sales, wireless sales, or other commission-incentivized positions
- Commission-driven - Agents who do well here are driven by our uncapped commission structure and do not just settle for the hourly rate
- Competitive, self-motivated personality - You need to have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals
- Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and exhibit leadership qualities