Who We Are:
As a Licensed Insurance Agent with SelectQuote Insurance Services, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match them with the Term Life insurance products that meet their needs. In this unique full-time opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded. You’re helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage to protect their family’s financial security without overpaying for it. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent over 12 A-rated carriers that allow agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet their needs. We offer term life insurance, and an assortment of ancillary products including juvenile and accidental death.
- All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting.
- High earning potential – Base plus commission with a 1st year average annual income of $70k-$80k. Top agents make well over six-figures annually. Our agents have the ability to take charge of their careers and compensation potential.
- Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and we promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure.
- No prior insurance sales experience required – We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role.
- Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about term life sales and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Driven by earning potential in an uncapped commission environment