Who We Are:
One of the fastest-growing departments at SelectQuote, Outbound Customer Care Agents have an engaging hybrid role that combines Customer Service & Sales. As the only client-facing team to support all three divisions of SelectQuote (Senior, Life, Auto & Home), Customer Care Agents make outbound phone calls to newly enrolled and existing policyholders to ensure customer satisfaction and guide members through the utilization of plan benefits. Dynamic liaisons, CCAs serve as the first point of contact for consumer advocates to acquaint clients with SelectQuote’s platform of products (Senior, Life, Auto & Home, Dental/Vision/Hearing, and Identity Theft Protection) ensuring they are not overpaying for insurance and maximizing savings. During peak times, Outbound CCAs also assist clients in enrolling in Medicare insurance products/the sales of Medicare plans.
What We Offer:
- The CCA department focuses on post sale calls throughout each division to current policy holders, CCAs have the ability to enjoy a work/life balance outside of a traditional sales role.
- High earning potential – 1st year average annual income is $50k with additional earning potential during AEP. Top CCAs make well over $85k annually with unlimited growth potential.
- Paid training! We have a sophisticated training program to propel you to increased earning potential from the get go!
- Benefits – Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
- Strong Work Ethic and Ability to Build Client Relationships
- Solutions focused Mindset
- Propensity to Advocate for Consumers and Be a Sales Team Liaison
- Recent Technology Skills & the Ability to Multi-Task
- Coachability & Adaptability
- Positivity & Effective Communication Skills
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- Six months of recent customer service, insurance, call center or work-from-home experience required
- Sales experience beneficial but not required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Accident & Health resident insurance license. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline prior to the start date.
- Ability to complete AHIP and additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline.
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps. If you do not currently have this, you will be required to upgrade prior to the start date.