Who We Are:
As a sales agent with SelectQuote PCHA (Property Casualty Health Advisors), you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers and match them with the products that meet their needs. In this unique position you will be selling multiple lines of insurance in the busiest times of the year for Medicare products as well as auto and home insurance. In this full time opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded. You are helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
● Unbiased comparison shopping – We represent over 25 of the top A-rated Medicare carriers & 18 of the top auto & home insurance carriers to help clients save money.
● All leads are provided – No cold calling or prospecting.
● High earning potential – Base plus commission with a 1st year average annual income of $70k. Top agents make well over $100k annually. Our agents have the ability to be their own CEO & employees can take charge of their career.
● Growth opportunities – We offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions.
● No prior insurance sales experience required – We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role.
● Full benefits – Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
● Licensing - We cover the licensing and continuing education costs to get you licensed in multiple states and appointed with multiple insurance companies.
What You Need to be Successful:
● Coachability & willingness to learn - You’ll go through an extensive training program to prep you about insurance, sales and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you’re on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
● Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
● Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours and your customer’s time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer.
● Positivity - It’s important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
● Flexibility - As business needs change and to accommodate our customers you may be asked to adjust your schedule accordingly. This may include working evenings and a few hours on Saturday on occasion.
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
● High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Personal Lines, Accident & Health resident insurance licenses. If you’re not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program)